Tuesday, January 27, 2009

44 - LOL

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What some people will do for thrills....

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/
http://thingsthatfizz.blogspot.com/

Douglas said...

Hmmmm... not so safe sex, eh?

J.J. in L.A. said...

This just proves that women are, indeed, the smarter sex. lol!

EURA. said...

...
I'm thinking a Darwin Award for this guy.

Linda S. Socha said...

I can truthfully say...Michael you find some interesting if a bit obscure stuff. Hope your week is going according to plan
Stop by Psyche Connections...for the dance post
lINDA

Randa said...

I feel like a bad person but I died out laughing. No pun intended.

Where does a person get the idea to even do that?s

Michael said...

Louise: Imagine the sight of him...

AV: I know exactly what you mean.

Bullshee: It's weird, it's dangerous and that means it's sexy. O.o

Douglas: That's not sex.

J.J.: Oh, the things I've heard about women. Hahaha.

eC: I tried to read through all of those but it got boring really quickly. Did you read them all?

Linda: Sure, I will stop by later. And I'll take that as a compliment.

Randa: As I said to Bullshee, if it's forbidden and unsafe, it makes it all the more arousing.

Anonymous said...

oh dear god.............. (that just called for more suspension dots!)

Anita Helena said...

That is so sad...but sickly funny too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! :O