Monday, February 23, 2009
57 - Monday morning mess.
It has been a long time since I have ever felt so lost. Everything is so unclear, including my relationship with my father, how I'm going to tackle all the homework for school, where I want to go for university (I'm reconsidering... maybe), my own aspirations, my moods, why my best friend decided to end our friendship, what my mother was telling me about the future, what I think I'll be doing for my birthday, the plots of various television shows, and where my conversations with her, and him, and her, and him, and her, and him, are going.
All in all, I'm confused.
I don't know what I'm doing.
And I hate it.
But I hear that's normal for a teenager?
All in all, I'm confused.
I don't know what I'm doing.
And I hate it.
But I hear that's normal for a teenager?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Sorry, I didn't get it either. I'm confused too... Ugh...teenage problems!!! D x
Advance appiee bertdeii Michael! When is it anyways?
Aparently it is normal, but I like you feel as if I am the only one who feels that way.
Speaking as a "non-teenager", your feelings are normal and everyone experiences them. Just keep being true to yourself, reach for your dreams, and be the you that you were created to be. The confusion will one day be clarity and you'll look back on this stage of your life and realize you really do know what you're doing.
M
Michael...
I think M is right on this one.I have decided life is like that. One day confusion and then it is like the mist and rain...it begins to clear and things consolidate and make sense from where you are at that moment in time....and then slowly usually ...things will be less clear and then drift into confusion. I have decided that confusion is the birth place of creativity.....Boy... even this comment is now beginning to sound unclear.
I loved your post and your clarity in expressing yourself and you honesty . I appreciate you...teen or not
Linda
you know, for a teenager you've got your feet well on the ground, i very much admire that.
my cut-me-out friend used to say to me - cross that bridge when you get to it. obviously easier said than done but i'm sure when you get to it it falls into place somehow. in time i think you might even grow to get on really well with your dad. homework for school - from what i read in one of your posts you're pretty much a straight A student or something like that. You can handle it. ;)
your passion is anthropology and if your aspirations change then so it be.
your friend will come back. think of that margarita.
and your next birthday you're going to be 18? niiiiiiiiiiice.parteeeee my friend.
xx
Michael, there's a package for you at
http://thingsthatfizz.blogspot.com/
AV
What school are you reconsidering?
Wow dude, you have some problems!
Teenager. Meh.
Hell, I'm feeling lost and I'm in my 30s.
What you are going through is normal...
i`m a teenager too !
and life is just hard ?
i`m a freshman, and i am not too full about my future yet but...
my mom and dad told me,
" it`s your life and you should do whatever you feel is right for you,
don`t let others stop you from doing the impossible "
Post a Comment