My aunt has just opened up her own online boutique called Charma International Limited. She told me about it yesterday afternoon. The business is two weeks old, and she has made around ten to twenty sales so far. In my honest opinion, her website is very decent and user-friendly. The items, themselves, when seen up close, are pretty, even for me, and I believe my aunt deserves to have a wider market. Thus, I'm helping her advertise here.
Please pay a visit, at least, and bookmark the webpage if you are the kind of blogger that procrastinates when it comes to buying gifts for special occasions. These make very good gifts and I would love for my aunt's new online boutique to be a success. Even if you are not one to buy gifts, recommend them to friends who go mad for these types of accessories, ones that like to shop online or anybody who you feel will support this new business.
Last of all, when you come to contact her (should you wish to purchase an item), you will get discounts just for mentioning my name (which is Michael Rivera, by the way, if I haven't impressed that upon you enough already).
Thank you all for your dedicated readership and for giving this your attention today.

4 comments:
Cool Mike, I hope it is a success for her.
AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/
http://thingsthatfizz.blogspot.com/
Thanks.
Michael
I like the pendant very much. I will look the site over further
Hope your day has been the want you wanted
Linda
Thank you, Linda. I will have to wait and see.
Post a Comment