Sunday, March 1, 2009

58 - Can you name the Countries of the World?


I managed to name all 195 countries (195 according to this game) in 5 minutes 24 seconds. I obviously trained for this, but on my first attempt ever, I got 104. I know, I know, it's sad that I want to be good at such a dumb game, but hey, it's pretty impressive.

9 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I can name all the states on a U.S. map in about 2 minutes. Do I get a gold star? ; )

Btw, how do you expand a picture? I'm working on a blog and would like to do that. You can e-mail me, it's on my profile page.

Michael said...

I can name 48 or 49 states, even though I'm not American. Actually, let me try right here.

Alaska, Hawaii, Wyoming, Utah, Missouri, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, New Jersey, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, Ohio, Oklahoma, Nevada, Nebraska, Virginia, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Arizona, Maryland, Delaware, Maine, Mississippi, Kansas, Kentucky, Colorado, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Washington, Oregon...

48.

Michael said...

Oh, darn Michigan and Wisconsin.

Bullshee said...

195! Thats pretty impressive!

I'd be lucky to get to a 100.

Michael said...

J.J., I managed to name all 50 states in 1 minute 28 seconds. I'm very competitive, had to brag. I hope someone can beat me. :)

Mahak.... said...

Wao ur smart!

much2ponder said...

Oh---my goodness! I can't even come close and I am a teacher. eeeeek!

EiTheL said...

I see bitcomet!!!
oh and did they forget greenland...
Also I think I used that theme for firefox a LONG time ago :P

Michael said...

Greenland, Guam, Puerto Rico, Antarctica and some others I thought were valid countries apparently weren't.

They also added Kosovo, Vatican and Taiwan, not countries recognized by the UN.