Friday, March 6, 2009

59 - Just dance, gonna be okay.

I went out drinking again.

I don't know what to say, because I don't know what happened. I just want to sleep my troubles away, like many people do, but I know I will have to face the consequences of my actions tonight.

However, I love the dancing, and some selected drinks.

I miss my best friend. I wish he was here right now.

He would know what to do.

I love him too much for my own good.

I've lost so much in the past few weeks. I want to look toward my parents and my class for some sort of light, some sort of guidance, because they are the people I'm obliged to be with.

On the other hand, they disappoint me, they hurt me, they piss me off.

Am I expecting too much? Am I too susceptible to insult? Am I too emotional?

Yes, yes and yes.

It doesn't matter.

It all doesn't matter because next year I won't even be here anymore.

I don't just mean in a physical sense.

My personality - I'm radically changing it when I go to university.

Even if you come back to me, even if you regret it, you won't find me there.

I'm gone.

7 comments:

Madame DeFarge said...

Don't change too much, please. If you're coming to UCL, I still expect to take you for a hot chocolate, my traditional cure for everything.

Just take care of yourself.

Jean Tan said...

I just hope you will come up with the right decision. :)

Good luck on everything. :)

gaf85 said...

My dear friend, alcohol creates more problems than it solves.Talking about your feelings via your blog and all the wonderful people that enjoy reading you and leaving comments will continue to offer support and encouragement.

Linda S. Socha said...

ARe you there Michael?
Linda

Michael said...

Madame DeFarge: It was a difficult night, I'm better now. Still would like to try that hot chocolate, though.

Jean: Thanks for the wishes.

gaf85: Yes, I know. Alcohol is strange, its effects go from good to bad to good to bad alternatively each time. It's strange.

Linda: I'm here, I'm here. Just been busy.

Anonymous said...

I'll take you for dinner if you come over! ;)
why would you want to change your personality? I think it's pretty great right now!

xx

Michael said...

Vivienne: I'm excited about it.